Saturday, June 23, 2007

Heck in a handbasket.

I knew I shouldn't have said "Hell" so many times.

Online Dating

This rating was determined based on the presence of the following words:

hell (3x)
death (2x)
fart (1x)

It didn't seem to have picked up on the coy mentions of RPS (Rock, Paper, Scissors) and/or 'traveling through the marshes'. (Maybe 13 years old don't get that either.)

PS I believe the term PG13 is a trademarked so the quizmaster probably shouldn't be using it. I'm not sure if I'm technically using it myself since that picture is actually a hotlink.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.