Thursday, May 01, 2008

Quiet

Sorry about the quietness around here. I've been working on something for another site. I realize that's not much of an excuse. Eventually, I'll get to put those pages here too and there'll be a flurry of really long posts.

In the meantime, here's a picture for the several people recently who have come here through a Google image search for "Robert Plants c***". I don't have the picture you're looking for - or rather I don't have that one out in public - but this should be enough reward to encourage you to keep looking.

robert plants cock

6 comments:

Malia said...

Roll of quarters? Or No Quarter.

Anonymous said...

Well up in the ranks of men who are aging *very* attractively, I must say :-)

Carroll

kass said...

Nice....

They don't take 'em (make 'em?) like that any more.

Juli said...

I'm still searching for Anaconda Jim! :D

Peromyscus said...

If you do find Anaconda Jim, please let me know! I have heard AAALLLL about it. :)

Anonymous said...

Must have only had small bananas that day

Bruv

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.