Tuesday, May 05, 2009

It Might Get Loud, among other things, at Los Angeles Film Festival

Film Independent Announced the Official Film Selections for the 2009 Los Angeles Film Festival. It includes It Might Get Loud, featuring, as I'm sure you all know, Jimmy Page, Jack White and The Edge.

Film Independent Announces Official Film Selections for 2009 Los Angeles Film Festival


3 screencaps from It Might Get Loud



Woohoo! The Los Angeles Film Festival will run from Thursday, June 18 to Sunday, June 28. We get to see it first! (Or about third, in fact.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.