Wednesday, May 06, 2009

More robots again already

Robot/People Art by Kacie Kinzer These are cute. The perfect antidote to EATR. The developer of these little guys made them with a mission to get from A to B, withough any real way of accomplishing it. They have their destinations on a pennant, and rely on much help from passing humans. To her surprise, the humans did help them, rather than ripping their heads off or setting them on fire.




It's the faces, I think. No one could resist such a happy camper with such a look of determined bliss on its little face. You couldn't not help it towards its destination. Videos and more photos at the site.

Nobody tell EATR or it'll adopt this as camoflage.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.