Friday, January 15, 2010

Jack White fanfiction?

Maybe, like most people, I should move from blog to twitter. I just have a few er....updates.

I went to an all day seminar at work and I took just two notes in 8.5 hours:

1. He said, ""38 microliters", and I said, "That speaks volumes."
2. Why does no one use the word "automaton" any more?

Second, for the people searching "Jack White" and "fanfic" or "fanfiction" - there's none here. But there's lots at Live Journal. Just go there and use the search function. I'm not going to link to it here, because it seems like a betrayal of trust of the Live Journal community. Join LJ (not that LJ, the other LJ) and you'll find what you need. If trying to follow this cryptic post results in trichotillomania, leave a comment and I'll help.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please don't go to Twitter!!! Love your blogs.

Lyle Hopwood said...

Thanks, Anon! As it happens, the latest two were pretty long. I think the blog's staying.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.