Saturday, April 03, 2010

The Dead Weather, Tokyo

It's been a bit of a fallow period while the Dead Weather have been touring Australia. Dunno what it is, but tapers and photographers seem thinner on the ground down under. There is one Sydney show available, I believe, didn't see any others. Even the YouTubing's been sparse (but with the New Look YouTube that discourages visits to the site, I haven't pursued that as far as I might).

The band hit Tokyo on March 31st, marking a return to the high tech part of the planet. Here's the torrent for the Tokyo show.

I haven't listened to it as I'm downloading it now. Die by the Drop, Hustle and Cuss and Blue Blood Blues are in there too. There are a bunch of nice photos available here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.