Friday, April 09, 2010

Jimmy Page photo autobiography

Even though I was pre-registered, it turns out I was too late to purchase the limited edition. But what I can tell you is my $600 guess was way off. It was offered at £695. That's over a thousand dollars!

Anyway, I've ordered the cheap edition - £395. It's my experience these things never go down in value, assuming you have enough float to pay for them upfront. Or so I'm hoping.

If you'd like what is likely to be the only Jimmy Page self-selected history, albeit in pictures rather than text, contact Genesis.

Edit to add: Youdopia points out that Jimmy Page released the book on the anniversary of Aleister Crowley writing The Book of the Law. Ha ha ha ha!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.