Friday, January 06, 2012

Santorum comes from behind

I once looked up Santorum on the internet's Urban Dictionary and apparently it means, "That frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the by-product of anal sex."

Interestingly, it's also the name of a God-bothering moron who is running for president of the US on a ticket that can best be described as American Sharia. And so, when I read this headline on Catholic Online, I wasn't, at first, sure which type of santorum they were describing.




"Santorum comes from behind"?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.