Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Jack White's final gig, 2015-04-26, Fargo Theater (video)

Edit: video is back 10/2017 Edit 4/29 - Video has been removed from YouTube due to a copyright claim. A copyright claim that in this case is difficult to argue with.

Jack White recently said he was quitting live tours for "a long period of time", and announced a handful of acoustic gigs in states he'd never played before in order to draw a line under his touring.

The last one took place in Fargo, North Dakota on April 26th, 2015. A friend of mine flew across the country on the very rumor it would take place and was more than satisfied, so that's one good review.

It was streamed live by the subscription-only Third Man Records' Vault, and by Jack White's latest venture, Tidal. And, as is the way of the web, it's also available on the down-low on YouTube. I don't expect this link to last long, so watch while you have time!



And if you DON'T have time, KeepVid is now available as a web service so you don't have to download any scary .exe files in order to use it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.