Sunday, January 15, 2017

Insurance for everybody, says Trump

I suspect it's only available from Big Rock Candy Mountain, Inc.'s insurance plans.
Washington Post: President-elect Donald Trump said in a weekend interview that he is nearing completion of a plan to replace President Obama’s signature health-care law with the goal of “insurance for everybody,” while also vowing to force drug companies to negotiate directly with the government on prices in Medicare and Medicaid.
Note it's "access" for everybody.  Not "available" to everybody. I personally have access to Davos and the VIP areas of SXSW - if I pay tens of thousands of dollars I don't have.  But it's hard to charge The Donald with sophistry, if only because you feel he doesn't know any three syllable words.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.