Saturday, February 11, 2017

What happened today?

Here's another 'what's happening' website. 

https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com/

One thing I've learned over the past couple of presidencies is that few people can remember what things were like 'before'. The flood of people saying 'this is not normal' as things happened over the first few days of 45's presidency was...not normal. It's worth memorializing these things so we can assess what has happened - even if it's become normal by then - for the midterms in 2018.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.