Thursday, February 08, 2018

Sad Freemasons are sad


The Freemasons in London are worried that their lodge in the UK parliament coupled with their secret secretiveness is leading people to believe something secret is going on. The BBC had one on yesterday and he went on for five minutes about how they were just a bunch of lads who like to have a larf and they had open days and weren't secret at all.





The Beeb guy asked him to demonstrate the secret handshake and he said no. The Beeb guy asked if that was because it was a secret and the guy said no, it wasn't a secret, it was just that he'd promised God never to reveal it to anyone.

Anyway, the guy said Freemasons were all right because they'd raised 33 million pounds for charity last year. He kept saying it. Thirty three. Thirty three. Thirty three. I thought, "You're not helping your case about not having secret codes here, matey."

Anyway, today they released the memo attached about how everybody is mean to them and they're the last people it's okay to discriminate against etc.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.