Thursday, February 08, 2018

Weightless Rave achievement unlocked

Yesterday was the first roadster to Mars AND [very important] the first weightless Dubstep rave.

Courtesy of ESA. 
"ESA astronauts Pedro Duque and Jean-Francois Clervoy joined a Zero-G flight with a difference with BigCityBeats. On board the flight were some of the world's biggest DJs.
The flight took place on 7 February 2018, departing from Frankfurt Airport. The flight took place on the Novespace A310 normally used for ESA's parabolic flight campaigns and astronaut training."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.