Thursday, June 28, 2012

See your home threatened by large jet!

Agh! You enter your British post code and the ad taxis a plane right past your fucking house! I haven't lived in the UK for more than 20 years but when it passed by both the back door and front door of my erstwhile parents' maisonette I almost died of shock.

http://taxi.ba.com/

If you don't know anyone with a British post code, make one up. Pick something off Google maps and enter the code. The hospital I used to work at is at E1 1BB,  or the Scala Cinema is at N1 9NL. Not that either of those are as scary as seeing your own home bypassed by a freaking jet.

I forget who the ad's for.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.