Monday, August 13, 2012

Life on Mars?

Yesterday I mentioned that autocorrect errors couldn't outperform good old manual errors, but maybe I'm wrong.  Public Radio International's piece on my new NASA robot-piloting mohawked hero, Bobak Ferdowsi, managed to quote him saying this:
"We're looking for one step shy of life," he said. "Do the indigents for life exist on Mars, or could Mars have ever supported life at one point or another? We’re basically looking for all the things we have on Earth that allow life to thrive."
Jesus said that we will always have the poor with us, but PRI is the first to hint they're there on Mars.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.