Thursday, January 17, 2013

Led Zeppelin "In The Morning" - unreleased track

Youdopia unearths an amazing find - a Led Zeppelin proto-song that was well on its way to become In The Light. From the Alternate Graffiti disc 1 set, this unreleased track just blows me away - at first and second listen, I'd rate it above In The Light itself. What a lovely track just to listen to and what a great adjunct to the final released track on the album Physical Graffiti (one of my favorite records).

Listen here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.