Tuesday, May 07, 2013

From around the web


In an article about the Colorado shooter, the Examiner writes:
The legal definition of insanity in Colorado is "the ability to distinguish right from wrong, caused by a diseased or defective mind." 
I'm sure it isn't.  The inability perhaps, or, the definition of sanity is the ability to distinguish right from wrong, or something.  The definition in the article is hopeless.

I'd leave that in the comments except it requires Facebook to sign in.  The ghettoization of the famous web 2.0 is unbelievable. Why any adult would need to join a high school facebook page to comment on a news rag is beyond me. I'll stick with web 1.0. Actually, I'd have been happy with Usenet and the Examiner could have remained on paper, or whatever it used to be.

When it had sub-editors.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.