Friday, June 07, 2013

What species?

I was having a text conversation with someone who asked whether something I'd typoed was Gungan or Yodaish, and he said, "Who is what species?"

So I asked Google. I typed as far as "what species" and it auto-completed "What species is Yoda?"





So the majority of people asking Google "what species" are asking about Yoda? Whoah.

For those of you in suspense, it said that Yoda's species is unknown. But that's not really the point of this post, which is: Really, Google?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.