Thursday, August 29, 2013

Dead Weather recording together this week

According to the caption on a photo in the Third Man's Vault, the Dead Weather - Jack White, Jack Lawrence, Alison Mosshart and Dean Fertita - are back in the studio recording new music this week.


There is a full-size uncropped picture at the Vault. (I'm never sure, when Third Man say things like, "We put up pictures so you don't have to take them," they mean they aren't asserting copyright. So I've ensmallened this one for fair use. But you can just go to the Vault and right click a full size copy if you like.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.