Monday, January 20, 2014

Flying Dementor banshee-creature prank

As a confirmed killjoy, I generally hate outdoor pranks. But this one had me laughing out loud.

It's a banshee, or a Reaper or a Dementor - made from a skeleton and a cloak carried by a hex copter (apparently they can carry more than a quad copter), flying over a graveyard and totally scaring the joggers.

My main objection to pranking is that it can be mean-minded - playing on someone's instincts to protect a baby or help a person in trouble, and anti-social, in that they teach people to ignore signals that something is not quite right in case the odd thing turns out to be just another TV station pranking up the high street, looking for a fool. In this case, my objection is that I'd probably drop dead of a heart attack if I saw one of these coming after me, but it's so funny when it happens to someone else, I'll forgive them for it.



(via boing boing)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.