Saturday, March 21, 2015

Jack White and Robert Plant, The Lemon Song/Killing Floor Lollapalooza, Argentina 2015-03-21

Jack White plays The Lemon Song. Robert Plant sings it. Robert pushes up against Jack like they were old pals.



The bass playing is not quite up to the original, but Jack takes the place of Jimmy Page in a very, very creditable fashion here. The end of the track is the first few notes of Ball And Biscuit, so stay tuned for the next video. Edit: Here it is: Ball and Biscuit. 





Edit to add this picture vv. (Sorry, I did not see a picture credit on Facebook - if it's yours please let me know.)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.