Monday, July 24, 2017

Update on the Photobucket Fiasco, and the missing pictures on this blog

I've been diligently working through the missing pictures. I started using botofuckit in October 2008, and I've found and replaced nearly all the missing pictures from then until September 2009. Luckily, I stopped using the "service" a couple of years ago, so I only need to go up to 2015. I've also fixed as many broken links as possible, and man are there a lot of them.

I'm only about 15% through the relinking, but as before, if you land on a post and you want to see a picture that's been replaced with photoscrewit's ransom demand, leave a comment on the post and I'll find it and re-up it as soon as I can.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.