Thursday, October 05, 2017

Cymatics - music visualization by Nigel Stanford

Cymatics - visualizing music using Chladni's figures, that standing wave pipe with the flames coming out of it whose name escapes me and the ever-fresh High Ball Stepper-ish Putting Stuff on Speaker Cones So It Leaps Up.

All accompanied by real music that sounds a bit like Jean Michel Jarre's famous Anodyne played in a Chicago House Style.



Won't catch me walking around a Tesla Coil in chain mail I can tell you that!

1 comment:

Sushi Recipes said...

Thankss for writing

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.