Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Meanwhile, on Earth Three, things get worse

These two tweets were next to each other in my timeline today. (And they're not the only ones like it.)

No wonder the young people hate us. On the other hand, they will have the interesting challenge of trying to re-site cities and ports in a land where most of the crops are having to be grown in new latitudes, most all of the trees are dead and there's no usable internet.

That should keep them busy.


Tweets are Sarah Kendzior on dismantling net neutrality in a Trump world and David Simon (quoting Eric Holthaus) on how quickly sea level rise will change coastlines.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.