Tuesday, June 12, 2007

TEOTWAWKI

I saw Apocalypse Now Redux over the weekend.

It turned out not to be about TEOTWAWKI, but it was a muy muy brisky video. No point in reviewing it or describing it as I was the last person on the planet to see it, so I drew a pitcher. Here's the LOLCAT version.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

You can see the whole shebang at this Boto Phuket link.

I'll probably stick to writing in future. This thing only used like one intermediate Photoshop trick four times, and it still took about four hours . . . I just looked up and it was midnight. Sheesh.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.