Friday, September 19, 2008

Interview with Jimmy Page, Edge and Jack White

The Toronto Film Festival press conference for It Might Get Loud, featuring Jimmy Page, Edge and Jack White, is online. The video is available from the TIFF website, on the Press Conferences section. Go here, and click on the picture of the three of them playing guitar.

Jack White is pretty funny. I've heard so much about this movie I'm looking forward to it, which is more than I can say about any other film so far this year.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.