Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Tomorrow

Hey, I voted! I'm proud of myself.

On November 16th, 2007 I became an American citizen. Today, November 4th, 2008, I voted in a presidential election.

It's a shame that the intervening 11 1/2 months has kind of supplied the proof that America really was sucking the entire planet down a black hole (before 2008 people suspected it but couldn't really prove it). It was embarrassing. Hopefully, if we skirt the black hole for another few months, things will change around significantly.

Here's to tomorrow.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.