Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Porcupine hogs corn on the cob

The cutest video ever...Teddy the Porcupine doesn't want to share his corn cob with his keeper. The unusual thing is he actually says so.

The YouTubeosphere seems divided on whether he's speaking Jawa or Ewok, but I think it's just plain old English.



A couple of years ago I decided my new band name would be the Talkupines. Teddy should be our lead vocalist.


The video is copyright 2011, Zooniversity LLC, at www.zooniversity.org and www.facebook.com/zooniversity

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.