Saturday, August 25, 2012

Art restoration corner

A couple of days ago, the interwebs brought us the story of Cecilia Giménez who restored a picture of Jesus in her church which had been originally painted by Elías García Martínez,  a 19th century artist of little renown.



Inspired by the Spanish Granny, I've been restoring masterpieces all day.


Marilyn. Andy's oeuvre (egg?) was looking a little tired so I freshened it up.


Agfa Girl. In order to win photography awards you have to do a little retouching now and again. This is much better.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.