Monday, September 09, 2013

Milk rock operas series, day 35

Actually I lied. There's only one rock opera about milk, and it's this one. And I think you'll agree that it is the only rock opera about milk that is actually needed.



Battle for Milquarious.

Edit: Okay, I don't know how to stop that from starting at 17 minutes in. It makes it even more confusing. Please to be manually moving the cursor to zero...

Sadly for Milquarious, it is actually an ad for the California Milk Processor Board, made by ad agency Goodby Silverstein & Partners of San Francisco, but I did hear Electric Six was involved somewhere.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.