Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Jack White and Loretta Lynn in concert 2015-01-28

Jack and Loretta sang Portland, Oregon, and Whispering Sea tonight in his hometown of Nashville.




He calls her 'the greatest lady singer-songwriter of the twentieth century'.

Edit:  Better resolution video here.

I am hearing that he also 'reformed the Raconteurs, but without Patrick' for Steady As She Goes and Salute Your Solution. I'm awaiting video on that to be sure. Edit: Video of Salute Your Solution here.


3 comments:

KaliDurga said...

I can confirm that 3/4 of the Racs were indeed on that stage.

Lyle Hopwood said...

Thank you! Sounds amazing. I suppose you were too precoccupied to take a video? Kidding, I know you were. (And about the signs forbidding it.)

KaliDurga said...

I have a very dumb phone, couldn't take photos or video even if I weren't too preoccupied. But fortunately other people are more prepared!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.