Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Murderer classification

Google is definitely losing it. After yesterday's odd search suggestion, today I opened the news section to find:


I actually (hangs head in shame) read Gawker sometimes, but I wasn't prepared to have the Gawker headline "Search for Escaped Murderer With Huge Dick Extends into Vermont" featured as the top news story on the page.

Rarely do I find myself needed to classify murderers by dick size.

I see Gawker gets the words "penetrated" and "extends into" in the tiny quotable section of the headline/story, so obviously years of training are paying off there. I couldn't help noticing that "for" is uncapitalized while "With" and "Into" get caps. Truly, their stylebook must be prodigious.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.