Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Worm = Dragon = Hoard of Gold, perhaps?



So, I was filking a song to commemorate the new Sex Pistols credit card, and couldn't think of an alternate phrase for "to have no money". As you do, I typed it into Google. Google suggested "lumbricus terrestris" as an alternate search term.

It's an earthworm, known in England as the common earthworm, although I gather in some places it isn't so common or is actively unwanted. What it has to do with not having any money, I have no idea.  I did a Google search on earthworms about seven months ago, but that was fifteen bazillion searches ago, and not related to money in any way, shape or form.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.