Wednesday, June 06, 2018

Cementgate - the Operation Backyard Brawl Hobo Camp

The latest Qanon-style conspiracy theory: A group of armed men has discovered something that looks, to normies, to be an abandoned hobo camp but is actually a major child-kidnapping and torture site linked to Pizzagate, the Rothschilds, the Clinton foundation, Da Joos, cement (cement? yes, cement) and the spirally-triangular symbol that seems really important to people like this but I've never found out what it is.



The police and a cadaver dog checked it out and, yep, it's a hobo camp. But to the Veterans on Patrol people, that's just evidence that the cover-up goes all the way to the top.

More info (and I don't recommend you doing this unless you have alcohol to hand) at Twitter hashtag #OperationBackyardBrawl

The twitter thread spelling this all out is by JJ McNabb and starts here:






Threadreaderapp doesn't seem to be unrolling for this thread, so you have to actually go to Twitter and read it, how 2015 is that.

This JJ McNab seems to be an interesting twitterer...

2 comments:

David N. Brown said...

Re the triangle-squiggle, it's similar to native designs centuries old. By the 1990s or early 2000s, it was making the rounds among jewellery makers. The current panic started ten years ago when the feds reported finding a few of these items in the hands of deviants.

Lyle Hopwood said...

I didn't see this comment until now, David. Thanks for the info - I'll look it up from there.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.