Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Dead pool

dead pool

Deadpool.

I guess it was a raccoon attack. The pond was devastated on Sunday night.

John Galt, the Great White Goldfish has gone, along with his six red goldfish companions. The tiny mosquito fish are still alive. The water lilly was shredded into tiny pieces, presumably by the raccoon standing on its horizontal trunk as it dug in the water. There may be a growing point left alive - I'll leave it there to see if it resprouts.

The pump and filters were taken to pieces and strewn around in the silt. There must be a hole in the liner as several inches of water leaked out.

Goodbye little goldfishes. I guess you had a good run (or swim). 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.