Wednesday, October 10, 2018

ISS passes over Hurricane Michael as it nears landfall





People keep telling me that man was not meant to live in space. It's inhospitable, no atmosphere, deadly etc. etc. Looking down from the ISS to Earth today, it's clear that the atmosphere, while barely thick enough to be breathable half-way up a decent mountain, is quite capable of mounting its own violently lethal bag of tricks. It looks about as hospitable as Jupiter down there and I'm sure the ISS is quite happy to be out of the way of that...weather pattern...it's filming.

1 comment:

KaliDurga said...

Man's not meant to live in space, and yet we're making it so that we won't be able to live on Earth much longer, either. Irony, thy name is humanity.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.