Saturday, October 17, 2020

The House Opposite, redux

Forewarned, I was able to get the telephoto lens out this morning. Less of a display, but a clear demonstration that optical zoom is better than digital zoom, I think. 

The house that lights up at dawn to herald the coming of winter. Redux. 





For comparison, same lens, ordinary day. (This was taken in August this year.)



I imagine that neighbor above in the mini-mansion must be a little fed up with his downstairs neighbor's lack of landscaping. Or maybe he just can't see it for all his beautifully trimmed trees. 


1 comment:

KaliDurga said...

I've become totally enchanted by the HTLU.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.