Thursday, March 05, 2009

Aquatic Wonders Part 94

Fish With Human Faces Found In Korea




It's rather cute. Shame both known fish are females - I sense a new pet phenomenon if they could be bred.


Dalek Head Found in British Pond



A team was clearing weeds from the pond.
The 42-year-old said: "I'd just shifted a tree branch with my foot when I noticed something dark and round slowly coming up to the surface. "I got the shock of my life when a Dalek head bobbed up right in front of me."
They would have had to bring out the smelling salts for me.

Don't ask me why I'm reading the Torygraph. They just came up on the news, that's all.

More aquatic news from Oceangal - the drunk-with-lost-keys fish, the transparent-headed fish and the vandalous octopus.

1 comment:

bruce-the-boat said...

Fantastic to find somebody outside the UK who has even heard of the Pretty Things.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.