Wednesday, March 21, 2012

In search of food

I'm getting along much better reading the Space Opera now. I've gotten used to it. The protagonists just spent a couple of pages wandering around a city looking for a great place to eat. Luckily there were three cafes within walking distance. They pass up Mama Jo's and go to Tony's instead, of which it is said, "the fake stone facing of the entrance was obviously fake".  The smells are delicious though, and the next couple of pages are about what food they ate.

This writer loves her food. Since this is on a planet, I suppose it's not really Space Food, though.  Hopefully tomorrow they'll go to Section Three Bakeshop, which specializes in pies. I like pies.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.