Monday, October 14, 2024

Blood Fiction v3 book signing - Lyle Hopwood and other authors

 


A good time was had by all at the book signing for Blood Fiction v3 at Book Carnival in Orange on Sunday.  Thanks to editor Mark Sevi (shown in photo, speaking) and Anne, the proprietor of Book Carnival
And to everyone who came to listen to us authors read and bought books to sign. 

Blood Fiction v3 is available from Amazon, in print and ebook. Two stories by me- Lyle Hopwood - in this volume (and one in the previous one, v2.)


Blood Fiction cover




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.