Monday, April 06, 2015

About the Hugos



I should blog about the Worldcon nominations for the Hugo, but words fail me.

For the record, anybody on the RP or Sad Puppy slate is going below "No Award" on my vote card. 

Yes, I have thought about it. I've read everything I can on the issue so far and that's the nuclear option, but it's the only way out. Abigail Nussbaum explains in detail here.

I've read all the threads on Making Light, Whatever and Antipope, as well as thousands of posts on Kotaku, Vox Day and Brad Torgersen.  I'm voting Noa Waard for anything on a slate - this year only the Sad and the Rabid Puppies, but next year who knows. Slates poison the Hugo.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.