Wednesday, February 28, 2018

The House on the Hill Opposite

This week is the week the house on the hill opposite lights up at dawn.



This week, February 2018



Previously on the hill, February 2016

It doesn't change much. I still don't think it's occupied. The dumper truck was there for years, but it's gone now.  Today we just have some sort of beam propped up against the front. Palm trees on the top are better trimmed but the weed-whacking seems to have gotten out of hand. Whoever put up that orange construction fencing hasn't bothered to take it down yet.

But boy, does it glow at dawn.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.