Saturday, April 07, 2007

Screaming Hotdogs, and how to avoid them.

Here's a vintage CIA "case study" of an LSD trip, lovingly re-enacted with troll dolls, hot dogs and back-combed blonde women who look like yeomen from the original Star Trek series.

It conclusively proves that if you're tripping, you should not eat hot dogs. Sound advice from a government agency that has your wellbeing at heart.

Note: you might not want to play this at work because when the drug-frenzied chick murders her hapless hot dog, it screams like a banshee with piles.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.