Wednesday, November 07, 2007

More Iggy. Or reasonable facsimile thereof.

More Iggy.

Oh, wait. No, it's more Ewan. This one is almost work safe, if the sound's down low, but it has about 13,000 times the emotion of yesterday's. I wonder why that's safer? Topic for another day, I suppose.

I do love Velvet Goldmine. It's a difficult movie, because it's structured a oddly. But once you've seen it, of course, you can re-construct it in your head and the order on-screen doesn't matter.

Here's most of the original Iggy song. No video, however.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.