Saturday, November 10, 2007

Upcoming Zeppelin DVD News

The remastered DVD of The Song Remains the Same is out on the 20th of November, along with the remastered soundtrack CD.

I haven't mentioned it because I haven't got it yet. I described the movie, The Song Remains the Same, here and a little bit more here.

The remastered movie version is on order, and I'll describe it when I get it. If you can't wait to hear the soundtrack, you can hear it on XM radio. There's a Zeppelin channel. It has the newly remastered tracks from Mothership and TSRTS playing right now! I have not been listening to it myself but a more avid fan than myself has been, and he proclaimed it Pro-Tooled into perfection, which thinks less musically interesting than the last iteration.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.