Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Crazy Name, Crazy Guy

This family was surprised when they had difficulty finding someone to decorate their three year old son's birthday cake. His name is Adolf Hitler Campbell.

You know, if they'd asked me, I would have told them that the name thing would have worked out badly. I would. I'd have said, "Y'know, this isn't necessarily going to be a popular name. Have you thought about that?"

I can only see two futures for Adolf Hitler Campbell. Either he'll grow up liking Adolf Hitler, which will put him at odds with a lot of people - and he won't be able to hide it, either, because something about him will keep reminding people to ask about it, or he'll grow up not liking Adolf Hitler, which will be a problem as that's his name. So no wins here then.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.