Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Road Trip: Nashville, Tennessee pics

Here is the Nashville White Castle, where we were unable, even after sampling, to determine what was in a Chicken Ring.


Tutwiler, Mississippi, Candy Store


Temember all those cocks on the street in Memphis and Nashville? Well, Third Man Records evidently knows about the tradition of big cocks and is trying to emulate the guy on the car a few blocks away in the Nashville photo, but it seems to have gotten the symbolism subtly wrong.


On the roof there - that's the wrong sort of cock, isn't it?

1 comment:

Mike said...

First time the psychiatrist ever had to assign an R rating to a Rorschach test.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.