Thursday, November 01, 2012

Dr. Zoolittle

Dr. Dolittle could talk to the animals, but the interwebs seem to have decided recently it would be much easier if the animals just learned to talk to us. There were two in the news this week and it isn't even silly season.

First we had the local California beluga whale who learned to talk to the divers in his pool.



After a while I worked out that this was an old video which had simply shot to prominence this week for unknown reasons.

Today, we learn of Koshik the elephant, who has learned to speak some Korean, presumably because he's in Korea.



And finally, old favorite Teddy Bear the talking porcupine, who is currently running for president. He isn't actually saying anything recognizably English, but then again neither is Romney. I love his voice - he sounds exactly like a Star Wars alien - perhaps a particularly short tempered Jawa.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.