Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Theremin city - Led Zeppelin, Whole Lotta Love and Black Dog in 1975 at Nassau

Following on from a recent post, here is the soundboard version of Whole Lotta Love followed by Black Dog  from the bootleg King's of the Stone Age - recorded at Nassau Coliseum 1975-02-13.

This one was upload by Tim Tirelli, more power to him.  When it ends, it leads directly in to the one I posted a couple of days ago.




This is a CD-ready bootleg. It's such good quality you wouldn't be surprised to see it in a boxed set. It takes me back.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.