Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Jimmy Page a doctor - again

Jimmy Page will be giving the commencement address to the Berklee students on May 10. I don't know what Berklee is, or what a commencement address is, but the students are lucky duckies.  I'd be there in an instant, and I know a couple of people who will be there too, hoping that the address (and Jimmy's subsequent receipt of a doctorate) will allow them to get near enough for an autograph. 

I would LOVE to get close enough to Jimmy, one of my heroes, to say hi, so best wishes to you two. 

Announcement in full at Blabbermouth.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.